KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Highly analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- London sellers drop prices to secure sales before Christmas 18th October 2019A large number of homeowners reduced their asking prices in September in an effort to sell their properties before the end of the year, according to research from estate agents Chestertons.
- Number of homeowners unable to pay winter bills up 80% 18th October 2019Over three quarters (76%) of Brits will cut back on their regular outgoings to pay for their heating this winter – an increase of 29% on last year, according to research from MoneySuperMarket.
- Property price instability deterring homeowners from selling 18th October 2019Property price instability following the Referendum vote is deterring Brits from buying and selling, according to a new survey.
- Which cities have seen the largest rise in room rental prices? 18th October 2019The average room rental cost across the UK is £584 in Q3, up 1% quarter to quarter, according to the latest research from Ideal Flatmate.
- Which DIY disasters would cost you thousands to put right? 18th October 2019Tradesman comparison site, HaMuch, has looked at some of the worst DIY disasters around the home and how much you could be out of pocket if your DIY attempt goes wrong and you need to call in a qualified tradesman to put it right.
- Where are the scariest places to be a landlord in the UK? 18th October 2019With spooky season fast approaching, rental platform Bunk has looked at where across the UK is the scariest place to be a landlord based on the current rental yields available.