KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Three in ten landlords see Covid-19 as an opportunity to expand their portfolios 21st September 2020A new survey, commissioned by The Mortgage Lender, has revealed that around 30% of landlords are determined to add properties to their portfolios despite the ongoing pandemic.
- BTL sees mini-boom as demand rises amongst first-time-buyers 21st September 2020There has been a rise in demand of first-time-buyers who wish to enter the buy-to-let sector with criteria search data covering first-time buyer, first-time landlord and non-owner occupier pointing to an 18% rise since the start of September.
- Government warned to support tenants under new eviction rules 21st September 2020The Law Society of England and Wales has warned the government that following the lifting of its stay on housing possession proceedings from today, new rules must protect vulnerable tenants, ensure access to justice and prevent a spike in homelessness
- Post-lockdown market sees vendors going local 21st September 2020The temperature may be dropping but there is no sign of things cooling down in the property market at the moment as the post-lockdown boom continues to heat up with a surge of activity.
- The renter's guide to council tax 21st September 2020Autumn is usually a busy period for house and flat hunters. The summer break is over and there is a window of opportunity to move before Christmas.
- Three and four bedroom homes break price record as buyers fight for space 21st September 2020The latest market analysis from Rightmove has revealed that there are nearly 40% more sales currently going through the buying and selling process compared to this time last year, leading to congestion of sales in progress.