KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
KOIAN brings together two founders and experienced property professionals, Ko Barclay and Ian Campbell-Lamerton, who combine skills in property investment, project management and design to deliver exceptional homes.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our purchasers and strong returns for ourselves and our investors.
Ko has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. In addition, he has considerable expertise in the field of finance in particular, regulation, risk and investment management. Ko is highly analytical and numerical, enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Concerns raised that couples could be hit in crossfire of new property tax 17th May 2019Concerns have been raised by the ATT that a proposed increase in stamp duty for non-UK residents buying residential property in the UK will have an impact beyond its intended target of foreign investors.
- Early intervention results in a fall of deposit disputes reaching adjudication 17th May 2019According to new data from the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, there has been a sharp rise in tenancy deposit disputes being resolved by agreement without the need to go to adjudication.
- "Excellent growth" in H1 for Countryside 17th May 2019Housebuilder, Countryside, has reported that it has achieved "excellent growth" during its first half, with revenue rising 27% to £507 million on a 43% lift in total completions when compared to last year.
- £2.9bn a year in deposit fees to be saved in wake of tenant fees ban 17th May 2019New research from property compliance specialists, VeriSmart, has revealed the huge sum of money currently tied up in the private rental market across England and how this will change with the introduction of the tenant fee ban on the 1st June.
- First-time-buyer mortgages slump in March - is uncertainty the new norm? 16th May 2019The latest data and analysis from UK Finance has revealed that first-time buyer numbers saw a 2.4% drop during March when compared to the same period last year, prompting some to wonder if overcautiousness in the market is here to stay?
- Foundation announce new five-year product for limited company BTL investors 16th May 2019Specialist lender, Foundation Home Loans, has announced this morning that it has launched a new five-year fixed rate product available just for buy-to-let limited company applicants.