KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- What are the rules for buying, selling or renting property in a tier 2 or 3 area? 26th October 2020With rules and regulations surrounding lockdown seeming to change by the hour, baffling public and politicians alike, the government was forced to attempt to simplify its guidance and on October 12th the new Tiers system was announced.
- FTB mortgage struggles compounded by pandemic 26th October 2020Newly released data from Aldermore has revealed that challenges for first-time-buyers attempting to secure a mortgage are being intensified by the ongoing pandemic, as many continue to struggle with credit and self-employment in the current Covid-19 environment.
- What to consider when purchasing a grade listed home 26th October 2020According to newly released research from estate agent comparison site, GetAgent.co.uk, Cambridge, Cardiff and Leicester are the current city hotspots for homebuyer demand where grade listed homes are concerned.
- Lockdown catapults National Park property premium to £155k 26th October 2020With many facing tough challenges living in urban areas during lockdown, the idea of selling up and moving out to the sticks seems more attractive by the day.
- London remains the most attractive area for homeowners 26th October 2020Newly released data from mortgage broker, Private Finance, has shown that the top 20 UK mortgage hotspots are dominated by the capital with the South West, South East and East London ranking first, second and third for the areas with the highest value of mortgage lending in the UK.
- Lone Star makes move to snap-up McStone for £630m 26th October 2020Global investment firm, Lone Star, has made a cash offer to acquire retirement housebuilding giant, McCarthy & Stone, for approximately £630m.