KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
KOIAN brings together two founders and experienced property professionals, Ko Barclay and Ian Campbell-Lamerton, who combine skills in property investment, project management and design to deliver exceptional homes.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our purchasers and strong returns for ourselves and our investors.
Ko has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. In addition, he has considerable expertise in the field of finance in particular, regulation, risk and investment management. Ko is highly analytical and numerical, enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- UK Finance: May sees improved numbers for FTBs and remortgaging 16th July 2019This morning's figures from UK Finance have revealed that confidence among prospective homeowners remains strong as first-time buyer and remortgage lending saw a rise during May, with buy-to-let lending holding steady.
- How would Boris' stamp duty proposals affect Scotland? 16th July 2019In a bid to further his chances at becoming our next PM, Boris Johnson has attempted to address the housing cirisis by effectively reversing the changes in law put into place by his old pal George Osborne.
- HSBC: New data reveals FTBs believe homeownership is off the cards until 40 16th July 2019The annual 'Beyond the Bricks' survey from HSBC has revealed that sentiment among the UK's prospective first-time-buyers is starting to show cracks as the average age people expect to get onto the property ladder rises to 39 years old.
- Is there a correlation between smoking and average house prices? 16th July 2019On the back of the news that the government plans to stub out smoking across the nation by 2030, One 77 Mortgages, takes a look at where you can get on the ladder smoke-free and if there is a property premium you'll have to pay.
- New bridge-to-let product aimed at pro landlords launched at LendInvest 16th July 2019LendInvest has announced that it has launched a new bridge-to-let product for borrowers seeking to refurbish a property before exiting to a Buy-to-Let mortgage.
- Buy-to-let rates cut at Platform 16th July 2019The intermediary mortgage brand of The Co-operative Bank, Platform, has announced that it has cut interest rates by up to 0.15% across its buy-to-let, Help to Buy and residential products.