KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Highly analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- How is the pandemic impacting the UK property market? 2nd April 2020Hiten Ganatra, managing director of Visionary Finance looks at the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the UK property market and mortgages.
- Busting UK property investment myths 2nd April 2020The UK property market is pretty resilient. Despite what the economy throws at it, it remains to be one of the most stable markets in which to invest, which is the reason it remains so popular amongst investors worldwide.
- Conveyancing Association sets out best practice measures for home movers during Coronavirus crisis 2nd April 2020Members of trade body for the conveyancing industry, the Conveyancing Association, have announced a number of measures for member firms to adopt during the Coronavirus crisis, in order to keep Lease Administrators up to date on lease assignments and ensure prompt payments.
- Annual house price growth up 3% in March before crisis hit UK 2nd April 2020The latest figures from Nationwide have shown that March continued to enjoy the kind of positivity and confidence in the market that grew from the start of the year - with annual growth at the highest since January.
- Kier Living sale paused due to pandemic 2nd April 2020Kier is stopping work on its Kier Living housebuilding sites and pausing the process of selling off the Kier Living business.
- New survey sees rise in five star housebuilders 2nd April 2020Thirty-six housebuilders have achieved a five-star rating in the latest National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey, a notable increase from last year's 21.