KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
KOIAN brings together two founders and experienced property professionals, Ko Barclay and Ian Campbell-Lamerton, who combine skills in property investment, project management and design to deliver exceptional homes.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our purchasers and strong returns for ourselves and our investors.
Ko has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. In addition, he has considerable expertise in the field of finance in particular, regulation, risk and investment management. Ko is highly analytical and numerical, enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Adopting a Berlin-style rental freeze could save UK tenants thousands 18th June 2019In the last five years, London rents have increased from an average of £1,530 a month to £1,679 – an increase of 2.44% annually. Should this growth trend persist for a further five years, it would push the average rent in the capital to £1,894 a month.
- London slowdown ripples out to over a third of southern homes 18th June 2019Newly released data from Zoopla has revealed that over a third of homes in Southern England are in property markets experiencing a fall in house prices as the slowdown extends from London.
- Kier to simplify firm and scrap housebuilding business 18th June 2019Kier group has announced that, following a strategic review of its businesses, it is to sell off its housebuilding business, Kier Living.
- Over a third of prospective home buyers to rely on Bank of Mum and Dad 18th June 2019The latest data and analysis from Legal & General has revealed that lending at the Bank of Mum and Dad (BoMaD) has increased on average by £6,000 during the last year as young people continue to struggle to get on the property ladder.
- Where to live for under 30% of your monthly income 18th June 2019Are you part of the 30% club? If you spend more than a third of your earnings on rent or your mortgage, it may be time to relocate...
- Retirement plans to include property for half of homeowners aged over 45 17th June 2019The latest analysis from the Equity Release Council has revealed that 51% of homeowners aged 45 and over see money invested in property as part of their financial plans for later life.