KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Vernon BS launch new holiday let products 7th August 2020Vernon Building Society has announced that it is expanding its holiday let offering with the addition of two new products to keep pace with growing demand.
- Is UK property still a secure asset in the wake of COVID-19? 7th August 2020The UK property industry kicked off to a flying start at the beginning of the year, only for this momentum to suddenly disappear in the wake of COVID-19.
- Concerns raised over ‘too good to be true’ property raffles 7th August 2020Newly released figures have revealed that there has been a sharp increase in people raffling off their homes in recent weeks as they struggle to sell because of the pandemic, resulting in a legal minefield according to lawyers.
- Landlords slam Welsh possession laws as 'draconian' 7th August 2020The National Residential Landlords Association has called the decision to extend notice periods for possession to six months by the Welsh Government 'draconian' and sent an open letter to them urging them to rethink.
- Auction House London hails live stream success 7th August 2020Auctioneer, Auction House London, is reporting that its live stream sales are going from strength to strength as it achieved its highest value auction since lockdown began, raising more than £17m.
- House prices pushed to record high in July 'mini-boom', say Halifax 7th August 2020This morning's figures have revealed that a surprising spike in house price growth has seen average prices rise to the highest levels since the Halifax house price index began.