KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- What are the main challenges and opportunities of Brexit for the construction industry? 1st December 2020It was with much anticipation that the construction industry waited to find out exactly what was included in the new planning laws of July 2020.
- Lockdown eases the brakes on the UK lettings market as rents drop in November 1st December 2020The latest research from lettings technology experts, Goodlord, has revealed that the rental market was subdued during November, thanks to the country-wide lockdown.
- 'Review Hearings' are adding a further delay to evictions 1st December 2020In addition to the temporary ban on evictions implemented to help sustain tenancies and prevent homelessness during the COVID-19 pandemic, since re-opening, the courts have now introduced Review Hearings.
- Macbryde rebrands to Castle Green Homes 1st December 2020Regional housebuilder, Macbryde Homes, has announced that it has changed its name to Castle Green Homes as part of its plan to quadruple the size of the business over the next five years and expand across the North West.
- What are people actually doing with their equity release cash? 1st December 2020The best-laid plans of mice and men often go astray. And it seems that this is also true of borrowers. With the average sum of £46,928, equity release borrowers could certainly do a lot. But what, exactly, do they actually end up doing?
- The storm before the calm: Annual house price growth hits highest rate in 5 years, says Nationwide 1st December 2020This morning's data and analysis from Nationwide has revealed that annual house price growth rose to 6.5% in November, the highest rate since Jan 2015 - with prices up 0.9% month-on-month, after taking account of seasonal factors.