KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Highly analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- House prices down in September for first time since 2010 16th September 2019The latest figures released from Rightmove have revealed that the price of property coming to market has fallen by 0.2% (-£730) this month, the first fall at this time of year for nine years.
- Overpriced homes sell for £12k less according to new Zoopla data 16th September 2019The latest data and research from Zoopla has found that homes that were brought to market overpriced sell for £12,000 less than their listing price on average, across England and Wales.
- Where are Britain’s best cities for new build affordability? 16th September 2019Newly released research from Stone Real Estate, has revealed where across Britain is home to the most affordable chance of securing a new property based on the cost of new builds, the mortgage deposit required to buy one, and the average monthly net wage available.
- Neighbours at war: Top ten most annoying habits revealed 16th September 2019According to research by regulated property buyer Good Move, 11% of Brits have reported their neighbours to the police.
- Foundation announce launch of new five-year BTL products 16th September 2019Specialist lender, Foundation Home Loans, has announced that it has launched two new five-year buy-to-let fixed-rate products and reduced rates across other products in its range.
- National house prices remain static in August 16th September 2019The latest data and analysis from LSL/Acadata shows that, during August, UK house prices largely remained static - remaining below 1.0% as they have done since February 2016.