KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Prime property transactions fail to be affected by 'Boris bounce' 3rd June 2020The latest analysis by high-net-worth mortgage broker, Enness Global, has found that transactional volume across the nation's £1m+ property market failed to bounce back following December's election result.
- Rental market sees "remarkable" bounce back in activity after lockdown lifted 2nd June 2020The latest data and analysis from Goodlord has revealed that pent-up demand during lockdown translated into a 111% rise in new tenancy applications once the restrictions were lifted.
- Aster Group admit that it's "too early" to see full impact of crisis on housing numbers 2nd June 2020Housing association, Aster Group, have stated that it is "yet to see the full impact" of lockdown on housing numbers after compleating 1,067 houses in the year to the end of March, slightly down on the previous year.
- Mortgage repayment holiday by no means 'a freebie' from your lender 2nd June 2020About 1.8 million mortgage holders affected by Covid-19 have been granted a three-month break from repaying their home loan. The government's mortgage payment holiday scheme has now been extended to six months, meaning borrowers can skip repayments until the end of October.
- Top tips for landlords, tenants and their pets 2nd June 2020The UK is a nation of animal lovers with figures showing that 12 million households have at least one furry, scaly or feathered friend. This equates to 44% of homes and for landlords and tenants, it can be tricky business.
- 'Rental distancing': Tenants need to be reassured they don't need to attend a check-out 2nd June 2020Social distancing will bring many new challenges to the rental market as the UK adapts to a new normal - with compliance being one key area that needs to be managed effectively by lettings agents and property managers.