KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Is letting properties sight unseen the future of the rental market? 22nd January 2021The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way we evaluate our lives and, looking more specifically at the property market, it has had a huge impact on the way consumers view homes to buy or rent.
- Top tips to maximise existing space and increase the value of your home 22nd January 2021If there's one thing that we've repeatedly heard over the last few lockdowns it's that people are crying out for more space.
- How to beat the latest burglary tricks 22nd January 2021Despite burglaries dropping year-on-year in 2020 – largely down to extended nationwide lockdowns and people spending more time at home – there were still over 400,000 incidents reported. That amounts to over 1,100 burglaries a day.
- Where are the most affordable universities for student tenants? 22nd January 2021Student accommodation platform, UniHomes, has been crunching the numbers to find out where in the UK students should be heading for the most affordable digs.
- Light at the end of the tunnel for UK FTBs 22nd January 2021According to recent estimates, nearly a quarter of Brits are reliant on family to buy their first home. However, according to the latest from Kis Finance, things are looking up for first-time buyers.
- HMRC: Busiest month on record for ten years as transactions surge 31.5% in December 21st January 2021There was no sign of the usual traditional slowdown in the UK property market at the end of last year. Instead, December followed suit with the rest of the year, bucking trends and ripping up the rule-book to end in a blaze of activity.