KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- FTBs continue to flood the market 17th September 2021Despite the fast-approaching end to the stamp duty holiday, the number of sales made to first-time buyers rose to 28% - up 8% against July's figure of 20% and a clear indication that demand for property remains high as stock levels continue to drop.
- Agility is key: How to be a successful office landlord in a post-Covid world 17th September 2021The office landscape has undoubtedly taken an immense hit over the past 18 months, being a time of uncertainty for businesses and landlords alike.
- Majority of landlords reporting a drop in rental arrears 17th September 2021The avalanche of rental arrears caused by the pandemic is showing the first signs of slowing down, with a growing majority of landlords now reporting a reduction in the level of late rental income owed to them.
- Plummeting stock levels continue to bolster house prices and rents 17th September 2021Property stock levels in England and Wales have continued their downward trajectory to a new record low of 265,774. This is now 38.8% lower than in September 2020 and 45.0% less than in September 2018.
- Bridging loans are vital tool for speedy investors 17th September 2021The end of the Stamp Duty holiday has not quelled the appetite among property investors to add to their portfolios. A succession of industry studies has found significant numbers of landlords and investors are keen to expand their portfolios, and it’s a trend that we’ve seen from our own lending at Alternative Bridging Corporation.
- The top reasons you may be refused a mortgage 17th September 2021Getting a mortgage is the single biggest financial commitment we are likely to make in our lives, so no great surprise that it ranks in the top 5 most stressful life events that we could go through.