KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Highly analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Majority of landlords opting to purchase via limited company vehicles 16th August 2019Newly released data from intermediary-only, specialist lender, Foundation Home Loans, shows that landlords who are planning to add to portfolios in the next year, are much more likely to do so via a limited company vehicle.
- Government u-turns on tax relief and stamp duty needed to stimulate the market, say landlords 16th August 2019A majority of landlords believe future Government u-turns on the increase in stamp duty payable on additional property and on the phased-in cuts to mortgage interest tax relief, could provide a significant stimulus to both the buy-to-let and private rental sectors.
- What do proposed changes to Section 21 mean for landlords and tenants? 16th August 2019On Sunday 21 July this year, the Government announced that they had launched their consultation on the abolition of Section 21. The consultation, which will only cover England, will be open for 12 weeks closing on Saturday 12 October.
- NLA blasts government over Section 21 claims 16th August 2019According to the National Landlords Association, government claims that landlords' use of section 21 "no fault" eviction notices is the leading cause of homelessness in the UK are "factually incorrect, misleading and just plain wrong"
- LMS and Leek United announce new partnership 16th August 2019Conveyancer and panel management specialist, LMS, has announced that it has begun a new partnership with Leek United Building Society who will become the 25th mortgage lender to utilise Panel Link®.
- What can buyers and sellers do to speed up the exchange of contracts? 16th August 2019According to sales progression and communication tool mio, all parties involved in property transactions - including consumers and professionals - must do their bit to help limit delays to the exchange of contracts.