KOIAN is a central London property developer and investment company which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Meeting the commercial property needs of regional Britain 10th July 2020On 30th June, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced the most radical reforms to the country's planning system witnessed since the Second World War.
- Demand surges for prime country homes 10th July 2020Research from Knight Frank has revealed that the high-value country house market is currently outpacing other sectors with prices edging up over the last three months fuelled by demand for prime properties with outdoor space.
- Auction House reveal strong June results 10th July 2020UK property auctioneer, Auction House, has revealed that June saw the firm sales exceed 80% of last year's level despite the ongoing pandemic.
- Post lockdown surge continues into July 10th July 2020The latest data and analysis of the UK property market from Fine & Country has revealed that following the housing market reopening in England, a surge in demand has been reported across the industry, a pattern hoped to be repeated in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Persimmon and Vistry report rising demand despite challenging market 10th July 2020A trading update from Persimmon and Vistry Group has revealed that both are seeing good demand but completions remain notably down in the face of the pandemic.
- NAEA Propertymark announce new proptech partnership 10th July 2020NAEA Propertymark has announced that it is entering into a new partnership with real estate technology scale up programme, REACH UK.