KOIAN is a central London property developer which seeks to unlock significant value by transforming classic-build properties into desirable modern residences.
We have a track record of transforming classic-build properties to release their hidden value. These properties have stood the test of time, benefiting from spacious proportions that provide a unique sense of well-being and architectural features that are lovingly restored to create the finest apartments.
Our approach is bespoke, individual and niche, which has led to us achieving record-breaking values for each of the projects we have completed. In addition, we have developed notable expertise in short leasehold properties in central London.
All of this combined allows us to deliver exceptional residences for our customers.
Ko is a founder of Koian and has enjoyed a long career in central London property, notably specialising in redeveloping luxury residences in Belgravia and Knightsbridge since the mid-nineties. Highly analytical and numerical, he enjoys structuring deals and is passionate about building and creating value in the central London property market.
- Top tips for festive decorations in rental properties 13th December 2019With Christmas day fast approaching, one of the first ways to get into the full swing of the festive period is to put the tree up and get the decorations out.
- Almost a third of landlords plan to remortgage over the next year 13th December 2019The latest research from specialist lender, Precise Mortgages, has revealed that 31% of UK landlords plan to remortgage over the next year fuelled by heated market competition and various new products.
- New figures reveal potential PRS supply crisis 13th December 2019Newly released figures from the Royal Institution for Chartered Surveyors covering November have prompted UK landlords to issue a warning over a potential supply crisis in the private rental market.
- Foundation announce BTL range enhancements 13th December 2019Intermediary-only specialist lender, Foundation Home Loans has revealed a series of criteria enhancements across its buy-to-let product range.
- LV= reveal upgraded income protection plan to support renters 13th December 2019LV= has announced that it has upgraded its income protection plan to support people living in rented accommodation.
- Property industry reacts to election result 13th December 2019As millions wake up on this Fri 13th morning to the general election result, we take a look to see how the property industry has reacted.